Author Topic: SoCal Bombers Bay  (Read 2528 times)

Offline LUFTVOLKS

• Administrator
  • BangBusBaby!!
SoCal Bombers Bay
« on: November 24, 2010, 01:45:24 PM »
OK Mr. Postman, you have to learn how to post pics and a page on your ride. HUT HUT!! You better hurry before I raise the number of post needed to become a member or back to jr. status you go!!

Offline LUFTVOLKS

• Administrator
  • BangBusBaby!!
Re: SoCal Bombers Bay
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »

Offline socalbomber

• OG Luftvolks
  • I just ate bath salts, your face looks tasty!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 01:30:53 AM »
Dude, honestly. I dont care if i get moved back to JR. status. Ive got 2 shirts and a custom luftvolfs logo because im not allowed to rock the eagle. Thats good enough to me! I was just having fun last night. Im all over the chirco site also since they are based out here and the bus club im in is really good friends with lemorris and joe chirco. check out some of there latest videos and tuscon bus mob shit. You cant miss me or the bus
Going on safaris in your bushes and leaving donuts in your lawn with my zombie thrashing splitty!!!

Offline socalbomber

• OG Luftvolks
  • I just ate bath salts, your face looks tasty!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »
Thanks tone for putting my late model fat chick on a split window forum! THATS TOTALLY AWESOME! Im going to try to post new pics of the bus on the site this weekend if we dont have to work again. And sorry about the post above this one. I sound like a totally cocky dueche bag. Not cool!
Going on safaris in your bushes and leaving donuts in your lawn with my zombie thrashing splitty!!!